Welcome to a great school year here at BCA!
The Registration and Finance Office is open during regular school hours and by appointment.
Summer hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-3pm or by appointment.
If you have questions about admissions or would like to set up an appointment, please call us at (301) 797-8886, Ext. 163, during office hours.
Our registration process begins with a phone call or visit to the school to obtain an admissions packet. This packet contains detailed information about the programs we offer at BCA. I would be happy to review the information and forms found inside the admissions packet to help guide you on your way to enrollment at BCA!
1) BCA Student (Full Time Grades K-7): Obtain packet and call for an admissions interview and visit. Cut-off date for preschool and kindergarten age is September 1st.
2) BCA Student (Full Time Grades 8-12): Obtain packet, complete application, and submit for pre-approval prior to scheduling an interview and visit. The grade 8-12 Admissions Application can be downloaded HERE.
3) BCA Pre-School Department: Obtain packet and call for admissions interview and visit.
3) BCA HOPE Learning Lab Program (for students with specific learning needs in grades 3-6): Obtain packet and call for an admissions interview and visit with Mrs. Christy Spicer, Learning Lab Director, extension 161. HOPE Enrollment information can be found by clicking this LINK.
4) BCA Home-School Program: Obtain packet or call for an appointment with Mrs. Linda Higgins, BCA Home School Coordinator, extension 211.
5) BCA Summer Care Program: Call Mrs. Patty Crutchfield, extension 163, for more details.
If you haven't already obtained one, a registration packet will be given to you at your interview appointment. Tuition and fees information will also be provided in your packet. At that time, we will review and select the tuition payment schedule best suited to your family's needs.
Reminder: All Health Information Forms are due back to BCA prior to your child attending school.
I look forward to working with each and every family! May God truly bless you and your decision to enroll at Broadfording Christian Academy!